What's new

Once and Again Season 3 Announced (1 Viewer)

ravma

Stunt Coordinator
Whew! I feel better now. I was so worried it would be another few years before we get Season 3 (and a repackaged 2 and 1...)

I wonder what the aspect ratio is. Probably 4:3, but if I remember correctly, Season 3 was broadcast in HD too.

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I'm looking forward to the final installment as well, having never seen any of this show prior to getting the DVDs. Sela cut her hair though!

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I'm shocked and thrilled that we'll have the entire (if brief) run soon. I do think the last season was the weakest but I'll be getting all of these sets.

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything further on the delayed release of this final series? Gord? Anyone?

ravma

Stunt Coordinator
Cause Everwood didn't sell well enough.. :frowning:
Maybe Warner will revisit it, since the ratings have been picking up with the post-Smallville slot.

Brooke

Stunt Coordinator

I loved the short hair. Then again, she's such a stunner - she'd look good bald. I wish Billy Campbell had taken a leaf out of her book and cut his hair - he looked so much better in S1.

RafaelB

Second Unit
While it would be great if it was delivered in 16x9, I'll just be happy to finally complete this most touching of series...

And yes, Brooke, Sela Ward and Billy Campbell are both drop dead gorgeous. I'd watch them in anything- even reality tv. :D

Rafael.

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
So, it's been a while again and still no word on this release. Gord - any inside word here? Did the second season not sell well enough to justify the final season's release?

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I don't think it's a matter of sales, as they were already getting extras worked on. It is probably a scheduling issue, or could be because they have extras that are waiting on the availability of the cast/production crew.

I'm looking forward to a firm release date too.

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
I just wondered if some beancounter at Disney looking at numbers for Season 2 might have nixed Season 3. The sudden stop and then no further word has been pretty frustrating... It'd be a real shame if this was the case because I really enjoyed the first 2 seasons and was looking forward to seeing how Season 3 panned out.

One of the fan sites had some official looking artwork as well...

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
I share your frustration, but can only hope the reason behind the delay means a better end product.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Perhaps it's as simple as waiting a while for the previous sets to sell a bit more before putting the final one out. This show was gone after 3 seasons. While lots of other crap stays on the air for years.

ChrisKe

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know if this means much but Netflix have apparently recently added S3 to their rental queue.

MichaelColvin

Stunt Coordinator
A Year later - any updates? I loved this series and have only seen it on the first two DVD sets. Would love ot finish up my collection.

Any word on the release?

- Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks