Once and Again season 2 dvd

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Tony_La, Mar 21, 2004.

1. Tony_La

Tony_La Stunt Coordinator

Anyone know or heard anything regarding a season 2 release? Thanks.

2. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

I'd like some positive word myself, but last I heard was don't hold your breath.

3. MichaelFA

MichaelFA Stunt Coordinator

Hmm... if Season 2 was announced, I WOULD buy the 1st Season...

4. ChrisRose

ChrisRose Stunt Coordinator

I'm dying for season 2 and season 3, as I've never seen them. I bought season 1 blind and now I'm hooked. The suspense is killing me!

5. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

Well, they are showing the episodes on the Lifetime Real Women network. Didn't even know there was such a thing. If you don't have it, and you're a man that's secure in his masculinity, you can always ask your cable or satellite provider [​IMG]

I'd like the other two seasons on DVD as well.

6. ChrisRose

ChrisRose Stunt Coordinator

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Lifetime channel is available in Canada... I don't have a satellite or anything...just basic cable.

Y'know, when a series doesn't sell as well as they wanted it to (bet they had unrealistic expectations!), why not sell a limited edition online, straight to the fans? They could take pre-orders...then manufacture the exact amount to please the fanbase, however small it may be. They don't lose money or get stuck with extra copies that won't sell ...and everybody's happy!

It just breaks my heart that we probably won't see more seasons of Once & Again, or The Larry Sanders Show, etc. People want these shows! Not every series can be a mega-seller like the Simpsons or whatever. Doesn't mean it shouldn't get released! [​IMG]

7. Jeff Ulmer

Jeff Ulmer Producer

It doesn't help when the studio does little to promote the titles. Even a few reviews at some of the bigger sites would attract a bit of attention, but MTM and O&A didn't go out to reviewers in any substanial numbers.