What's new

Once and Again 3/18/02 (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Okay, this one got on my nerves (good thing I'm single and childless). The whole episode just unnerved me. Watching Judy doing stupid thing after thing was painful. I still don't know what she's still in that relationship with Sam. I would have bolted. There's plenty of guys with much less baggage.
Watching Jake reliving his youth through Eli's libido was a sunnier storyline (for those who watch Buffy, that Nina girl was Warren's love-bot from "I was Made to Love You" - or something that sounds like that). Too bad Jake did not follow through on that booty call. :)

Steve Zatkoff

Stunt Coordinator
I felt really bad for Judy. She was trying way too hard to make the kid like her. Her relationship with Sam has only brought her heartbreak and will continue to do so. I don't think her character will never have a stable relationship, because that would bring an end to the drama her character creates.

Jake is falling for Tiffany. He turned down the bar tender for a sure thing after watching Eli and Nina flirt with each other all day.

Nina did look familliar.

ShawnF

Stunt Coordinator
I said to my wife, "boy, is she annoying. No wonder the kid doesn't like her."

BTW...the kid who plays Steven Weber's son irritates me. I don't know what it is, but he pops up in a lot of different shows, and I just find that he overacts.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The kid playing Jamie was last in "Party of Five" as Owen if memory serves. He is annoying. :)

Elizabeth S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Elizabeth S
I've always identified with Judy, and I know EXACTLY why she stays with Sam. The only thing is that I never felt it was important for his kids to like me. Watching this episode, was like watching my life and reliving the frustrations, except mine was much more screwed up than Judy's.

I don't know why, but this episode felt shown OUT OF ORDER to me. It seemed to belong earlier in the storyline, because quite a while back, Judy and Sam's kid had spent some time together already.

By the way, thanks, Patrick, for reminding me that annoying child was the one on "Party of Five"!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks