What's new

Once again JEM! (1 Viewer)

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
Okay, i know my posts are usually about the same show. Rhino released Jem season one/two the last week of March of 2004 and they released season 3 part two I believe September 14, 2004. So those were pretty quick releases. The last set, season 3 part two will complete the series. I know some people who work with Rhino's music side and they know nothing about Jem. If anyone has any info from Rhino please let me know. Fourth quarter 2005? 2006? I truly hope they didn't abandon the series. A lot of fans in the fan forums and yahoogroups ect, griped about season 3 part 1 being so expensive ($39 now at amazon, I believe the retail price is $49) for just twenty episodes of a cartoon but it was so worth it to me and I would really like to complete this series on dvd.

If I can get all of Jem and a couple of sets of "The Facts of Life," along with "Gimme' A Break," Family Ties," and "Double trouble" I will be straight ") Still wishing for those shows but hoping Jem will wrap soon.

Dorrie

Joe:C

Second Unit
I think all of this has to do with Rhino not having the Sunbow license anymore. Many people are still waiting to hear about G.I. Joe Season 2 Part 2.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
OH! That is very interesting information. Thank you so much for your response.

Joe:C

Second Unit
No problem. I received an email from Rhino today. I had emailed them several weeks ago asking about G.I. Joe S2P2. Here's the response I got.

So I guess there is a chance the rest of the Jem episodes will be released, but it just won't be by Rhino.

Dorrie_W

Stunt Coordinator
Oh wow. Sony huh? I hope it is sooner rather than later. Thanks for posting.

Dorrie

Shawn_C

Stunt Coordinator
Very interesting. I hope Sony will release this title and GI Joe season 2part2 sooner rather than later.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks