What's new

On the next "American Chopper" (1 Viewer)

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
...Tensions run high as the guys at OCC race to finish -- the POPE BIKE!

Junior: "I started with the basic idea of adapting the Popemobile into a chopper, to keep that tradition going. But I gotta tell you, after actually going to the Vatican and seeing all those frescoes - I went off in a whole different direction. Naturally this got my old man all p****ed off. He just doesn't understand that fabricating a bike is a spiritual experience..."

Senior: "You know, Paulie does this to me every time. We promised those guys we'd have this ready for the new Pope. They're already in the Sistine Chapel, we could see white smoke any day and he's lolly-gagging around redesigning the exhaust so it looks like rosary beads. He's gonna give me an ulcer."

There's just something horribly plausible about the whole idea. :)

Later,

Joe
(Who watched way too much TV last week)

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
I wish they'd do something original on that show. Its always the same softail, 102" S&S, 16" over forked (40 degree rake), drag-barred bike with a 300 series tire.

They all have different paint and worthless do-dads, but are functionally the same bike. Big friggin deal. Seen it before last week.......

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
I'd think about watching this show regularly if they'd cut out all of the fake overracted drama ("REALITY"), and just show me building of the damned bike. Everytime that I've seen this show, I get pissed off within 10 minutes. The amount of time actually showing the fabrication of the bike can't be even 1/4 of the show.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Well, this thread was suppposed to be a surreal goof combining two things that really didn't go together (except that I watched a lot of both last week) and not a serious discussion of the merits of the show. :) Hence the placement in "After Hours". But since it has mutated into a discussion of the show itself, I can see why a moderator would have moved it to "TV and HDTV Programming" But I now think the turn the thread took is funnier than the original post. :D

Regards,

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks