On the heals of "most hated teams," what are your best lines about them?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Trey Fletcher, Dec 7, 2001.

1. Trey Fletcher

Trey Fletcher Second Unit

So people who dislike Florida State, refer to them as Free Shoes University.
    Haters of Southern Cal use, University of Spoiled Children (trust me, they are).
    What are your faves when refering to your rival or most hated team? There have got to be some good and useful lines out there that we could all use from time to time.
    Personally, I have nothing against the Chicago Cubs. Still, I have a co-worker who has insisted on betting me the last two years that they will would make the playoffs. He always bristled when I referred to them as:
    Completely
    Useless
    By
    September

2. RossTerry

RossTerry Guest

Why doesn't Texas float off into the ocean?

Because Oklahoma sucks

3. Bobby T

Bobby T Supporting Actor

Texas(the orange puke)

for U of K

Can

Anybody

Tackle

Somebody

4. KeithH

KeithH Lead Actor

Some people like to call Penn State "State Penn". Then, I get "What the heck is a Nittany?" from a lot of people. My favorite line about Penn State is the "Penn State Sucks!" cheer that the University of Pittsburgh band yells out during one of their fight songs. What cracks me up about it is that the Pitt band will yet "Penn State Sucks!" during any sporting event against any univeristy. Go to a Pitt-Syracuse basketball game, and the Pitt band will yell "Penn State Sucks!". It's sad, but also funny. [​IMG]

5. Rob FM

Rob FM Second Unit

R
    Hey guys, I don't know if you're accepting "PRO-team" insults, but if you are...
    I don't like the New England Patriots, or as they say about their record:
    When the leaves fall, so do the Pats.
    [​IMG]
    ~Rob