on my yammy 1400, the gamecube doesnt work

Discussion in 'AV Receivers' started by Joe_on, Jul 5, 2004.

1. Joe_on

Joe_on Stunt Coordinator

I have my yammy 1400 now for several months and I do love it. I have a gamecube game set up with my receiver but I couldnt get it to work. I unpluged RCA plugs on the back
    and put it directly in the TV , then it works. But I was wondering what I am doing wrong?

On the yamaha remote, which button should I press? I tried differents ones and none work, I read the manual and there is nothing on game console.

any suggestions?

2. Wayne Ernst

Wayne Ernst Cinematographer

Press the button for the connection that you have your plugs connected to. (e.g. - V-Aux, etc.)

3. Steve Schaffer

Steve Schaffer Producer

Joe,

Look at the input connections that you've connected the gamecube to. They should be labelled, for example "VCR-1" or "DTV" or whatever. To use the gamecube, press the source button on the remote that has the same label as the input you connected the gamecube to. The label on the input jacks that you use for the gamecube is unimportant as long as there are both audio and video jacks for that input. The receiver won't care if you connect a gamecube to jacks labelled "VCR-1" or "VCR-2" or "V-Aux" or whatever.