Omni Mounts 10.0 and Paradigm Atoms nightmare from hell. Please help!

Discussion in 'Speakers' started by EddyObregon, Feb 14, 2004.

1. EddyObregon

EddyObregon Stunt Coordinator

Ok when i bought my Atoms the dealer told me to buy the omni 10 for mounting. Well I have been more than 4 hours try to mount. I had to return 2 of them and get 2 new ones because every time i tighten hard enough the ball bearign slips and the speaker does not hold in place. I got one side to work but the other has been a nightmare the instruction booklet says you have to make sure that it gets a good grip. It says exactly that it needs to get a good bite. I have tired for numerous hours and it keeps slipping has anyoen had this problem and are the paradigm mounts for the atoms pretty much the same do they stick out a couple of inches fromt he wall and can i tilt them and all that stuff. Please help i am goign crazy..

2. john aprile

john aprile Agent

Paradigm makes it's own mounts for the Atoms , the backplate and wall mount .......works great for me [​IMG] didn't your dealer inform you ??

3. Chris Quinn

Chris Quinn Screenwriter

I've got Paradigm's wall bracket mount for my rear surround Atoms easy as pie to use. I think they are cheaper than Omni-mounts too.