What's new

Omni Mounts 10.0 and Paradigm Atoms nightmare from hell. Please help! (1 Viewer)

EddyObregon

Stunt Coordinator
Ok when i bought my Atoms the dealer told me to buy the omni 10 for mounting. Well I have been more than 4 hours try to mount. I had to return 2 of them and get 2 new ones because every time i tighten hard enough the ball bearign slips and the speaker does not hold in place. I got one side to work but the other has been a nightmare the instruction booklet says you have to make sure that it gets a good grip. It says exactly that it needs to get a good bite. I have tired for numerous hours and it keeps slipping has anyoen had this problem and are the paradigm mounts for the atoms pretty much the same do they stick out a couple of inches fromt he wall and can i tilt them and all that stuff. Please help i am goign crazy..

john aprile

Agent
Paradigm makes it's own mounts for the Atoms , the backplate and wall mount .......works great for me ;) didn't your dealer inform you ??

Chris Quinn

Screenwriter
I've got Paradigm's wall bracket mount for my rear surround Atoms easy as pie to use. I think they are cheaper than Omni-mounts too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks