OMG!! Robin Hartl has left "Hometime"!!

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by Danny Tse, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

So I was channel-surfing and came upon the home improvement program "Hometime". I noticed another female is explaining things instead of Robin Hartl, and right at that moment, the male host Dean Johnson explained that Robin Hartl has left the show after 12 years. So, I did a bit of research and looks like Robin Hartl will be doing "Little Giant" ladder infomercials instead.

Have to get use to another "wife" of Dean Johnson....[​IMG]

2. Mark Maltais

Mark Maltais Stunt Coordinator

Mark
    Maybe he can get back together with Jo-Jo, I haven't seen her show on for awhile.

That's too bad though, Robin was good. Hometime is hard to find now..it use to be on PBS for an hour on Saturday and on HGTV on Sundays I think, now I never see it!

Oh well Holmes on Homes is 100 times better [​IMG]

3. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Wow, has it been 12 years?? I remember reading that Robin was just an actress and had no carpentry skills. It is funny to see the episodes on HGTV that had the "wife" that was on before JoAnne. I think their has been four. His original "real" wife when the show started, this other woman, JoAnne and Robin.

Speaking of long times. It is amazing to think that "This Old House" has been on for over 25 years.

4. David Williams

David Williams Cinematographer

I just added Hometime to my series manager. Now it looks like I'll have to take it off again. I've been watching this show since I was a preteen. Just when I thought no one could replace Jojo, along comes Robin to replace the nightmare that they had originally hired after Jojo. Robin wasn't Jojo, but she was fun and brought a lot to Hometime. She'll be sorely missed. [​IMG]

5. Danny Tse

Danny Tse Producer

Here's the deal with Dean's other "wives". [​IMG]