Older Veggie Tales on DVD! Outstanding!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Stephen Orr, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Stephen Orr

Stephen Orr Screenwriter

Mar 14, 1999
    Just finished watching the VeggieTales DVD "Josh and the Big Wall." Absolutely wonderful, picture and sound (5.1! with effects!) A bunch of great extras, including karaoke, a NEW Jonah trailer with scenes from the movie, and some other fun things. Oh, and Cebu is the featured silly song. Highly recommended!

I just bought a DVD player for our church and can't wait to have this playing pre-church service in a few days...
  2. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

Jul 4, 1997
    After seeing the movie today (I thought there was an official review thread for it in the Movies forum, but can't find it now) I concur. I'm glad they are coming to DVD!
    My kids love them, and we really enjoyed the film, which has some great moments and surprisingly good animation.. something I had wondered about in going from TV to the bigscreen.
    I'm rooting for them to get them all out on DVD, but definitely look forward to an SE of the movie [​IMG]
  3. Anthony Liz

Anthony Liz Stunt Coordinator

Feb 8, 2002

Veggie Tales: The Star of Christmas (10/29)

Veggie Tales: The Toy That Saved Christmas (10/29)

Veggie Tales: Josh And The Big Wall

Veggie Tales: Rack, Shack And Benny

Veggie Tales: The Ultimate Silly Song Countdown

Veggie Tales: Lyle The Kindly Viking

There's also a few Larryboy DVDs, fully loaded:

Larryboy: Leggo My Ego!

Larryboy: The Angry Eyebrows

Larryboy to face The Yodelnapper (11/26)

We've reviewed every Veggie Tale and Larryboy DVD, and we should have reviews for the upcoming releases soon.

Hope that helps.
  4. Brenton

Brenton Screenwriter

Jun 25, 2002
    What are the extras on these discs? How about the transfers?