What's new

Older Pioneer VSX 1024k - new use? (1 Viewer)

Chetnik

Auditioning
Real Name
Marko
Ok so I have a Pioneer VSX-1024k receiver that I have just replaced because it’s left front channel seems to be shot(very faint sound out of front left, definitely from receiver, on all sources).

So my question is, does anyone have some creative uses for this receiver? My current setup already controls main living room and my outside zone 2 speakers. Not sure what I should do with this receiver, I know I could use it’s zone 2 for stereo sound for something better but I can’t think of what interesting uses I could put this receiver to.

So any fun thoughts are welcome! The best idea I have come up with is sticking it in my garage while I’m workin on stuff.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The best idea I have come up with is sticking it in my garage while I’m workin on stuff.

I'm not sure what else COULD be done with it.

I've handed down old gear to my grown kids (who are thrilled to get it)...but, in your case, with a front channel that's gone missing, it wouldn't be too great of a hand-me-down.

'Fraid I've got nothing creative to offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks