What's new

Older Mitsu CK-32310, squeeze trick? (1 Viewer)

Bob.Chest

Auditioning
Mitsubishi CK-32310(32")TV, manufactured Nov. '97. Need to know if it can perform squeeze trick-probably thru service menu since remote doesn't seem to have a button for that function. What are the Mitsu service menu access code steps? I just acquired this console tv, it has s-video input but don't know what other features it has other than what's listed on the remote (PIP for instance). Mitsu website doesn't have manuals, etc. that go back that far-anyone know how to get more info about it? Thanks very much. FYI, will use new Panasonic RV-31 DVD player with it.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Bob,
Is this or this of any help? (Please ignore the Amazon pop-ups, I guess Anthony Haukap tries to make a living too).
Cees

Bob.Chest

Auditioning
Thanks, Cees, for the info-very kind of you. I now remember coming across that website long ago but had forgotten about it. Looks like I'll find answers to all my questions there. Thanks again! Bob

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks