What's new

Oldboy Question -- Can anyone do me a favor? (1 Viewer)

MarcoBiscotti

Senior HTF Member
Can anyone who owns a DVD of Oldboy, do me a huuge favor?

I need to get a screen capture of the white leather chair(s) in the guy's penthouse at the end of the movie? The one's in the brother's (forget his name) office / penthouse that you see at the end of the movie in the room where the fountain streams run through. I think there's 4 of them, 2 on each side accross from each other in front of the large window.
I think the scene where the brother's "right hand man" gets shot in the head takes place right in front of them.
They are clearly visible in the sequence where the brother is shouting at his henchman to leave Dae-Sou (is that his name?) alone but he can't hear him. The camera is positioned at varying angles beside the brother and his assistant and Dae-Sou and as it cuts back and forth the chairs in the room are right there adding depth. They're creamy white leather with buttons and stainless legs in a sort of 60's french new wave design...

I reeally need screen grabs or pictures of these chairs somehow, if anyone could help me out I would appreciate it sooo much!!!

Please, please, please if you have the time, help me out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks