What's new

Old Time Radio(OTR) App (1 Viewer)

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
[Not really sure where to place this topic as its radio but through a mobile app.]

This app is an absolute "goldmine!"

Adventure, comedy, horror, mystery. Abbott & Costello, Superman, Gunsmoke, CBS Mystery Theater

Most of the episodes are the perfect size to listen to on the way to work. Has anyone else checked this app out?

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Ohhh....I think I need to jump on this.

When I had XM I mainly listed to the Radio Classic channel and loved all then old shows.

Thanks for the heads up!

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
There are a bunch of these apps it seems. Which one is the best one? Who makes it. I'm on Android.

Link to it in Google Play?

Rodney

Premium
I have a few OTR IOS apps, which one is this one?
I use OTR Streamer the most, but also have yesteradio, Radio Sim, Dumb.com Old Time Radio, and V-Radio Lite.

Randy Korstick

Senior HTF Member
I still listen to Radio classics on XM Alf. I am using Android The App is called Old Time Radio Player and has a picture of a radio station mic.

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
Old Time Radio Streamer by Arbitrary Software. I'm on iOS but I believe it is on Google Play also.

I use bluetooth in my car and it works killer!

I'm just trying to decide which show to really dig in to. I listened to some Lights Out on the way to work as well as some Abbott & Costello.

Seems perfect app to play at night by the fire

Zen Butler

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Zen K. Butler
I stream podcasts all month and do on occasion eat up my data then the speed gets "squeezed" but even that slower speed can still handle audio streams no problem.

Music streaming cost no data on T-Mobile and many are barking to include podcasts. Im sure the data on these radio shows would be similar or even a bit less

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to check it out. I love OTR. I'm a regular Radio Classics listener on Sirius XM and I'm subscribed to several good OTR podcasts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
merrickw