What's new

Old technics reciever??? (1 Viewer)

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know anything about the Technics SU-G70 stereo reciever or what it's specs are? Could someone possibly find a link for it? I would appreciate any help that someone could give in this. Thank you.

Wayne Ernst

Senior HTF Member
Chris,

Are you sure the SU-G70 is a receiver and not an integrated amp?

I found the following by searching via Google:

Danny Tse

Senior HTF Member
I think Technics receivers start with the model designation of "SA".

I am almost certain "SU" belongs on an integrated amp.

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
Sorry yes it is actually. I had posted it very quickly and wasn't looking at it. It is my friends.

There seems to be a problem where there are an A and a B channel as well as a surround input, each with L and R terminals.

Now the A and B channels both do not seem to work, and I can only get any sound out of it when using the surround channels when I activate that Dolby Surround...

If anyone has a manual, maybe there is some combination of buttons that is causing this? Or maybe the amp for them is just dead, or something somewhere along the line.

By the way, would this thing be worth him fixing? It looks like a decent piece, and he only has a 2 ch. setup.

ChrisLazarko

Supporting Actor
Anyone??? anything, please. I looked all over to find a manual or even if someone would know about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks