What's new

Old Favourites -- some very, very old (1 Viewer)

LisaLA

Auditioning
Having been inspired by the idea of getting 'The Sentinel' on DVD, I've been thinking of some old favourites or cancelled series, I'd love to have also.

"The Others"
"McGyver"
"SU2"
"One Step Beyond" -- oh, yeah, the full run, please!
"Stargate SG1"
"The Champions" -- a British production, I think, but it starred one of the Damon brothers, so there might have been a U.S. participation in its production.

Is there anyone else out there with an old favourite to propose for DVD consideration? Or to chime in on some of mine? I do notice that I'm so sci. fi. in my choices that it's possibly chilling in its effects as to other genres. I didn't mean that to happen. So feel free to add to the list, if you want mysteries or drama, whatever floats your boat!

Going away now to commune with my memories....

Esten

Supporting Actor
The first 2 seasons of Stargate SG1 are on DVD.
MacGyver - with the movie in pre-production,and a Young MacGyver tv series coming,i'd expect a DVD release soon.

The series I would like are Freddy's Nightmares(Rumored to be coming in R2) and Teen Angel.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Lisa, THE OTHERS is the recent Nicole Kidman film, available on DVD. Did you mean Fox's THE OTHER from the 70's, based on the Thomas Tryon novel, about a young biy who is a pathological murderer? Creepy film and I hope it is released soon.

george kaplan

Senior HTF Member
I must be getting old, cause those don't sound old to me. My idea of an old favorite is

The Dick Van Dyke Show

BarryR

Supporting Actor
Real Name
BARRY RIVADUE
Yeah, you call that old? My first thought was, uh, the cinematic legacy of Biograph Girl Florence Lawrence.

:D

Benn

Stunt Coordinator
I'd personally like to have the old TV series SOAP and MARY HARTMAN, MARY HARTMAN.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OttoIsHere
Recent bookmarks