What's new

Okay, so who *can* give us an SE of The Game? (1 Viewer)

TheoGB

Screenwriter
Criterion killed the rumour that they were to release an SE DVD of this film. There are a LOT of people out there who want a really special version to sit beside Fight Club and Se7en so can any studio say if they might be doing something about it, 'cos it definitely deserves it!:emoji_thumbsup:
Cheers.

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
This was by far NOT my favorite Fincher film. I found it predictable and the characters unlikeable. I would be willing to revisit it if the appropriate SE were released though. Especially since I have his other films - the collector in me would be satisfied.

Donald W

Stunt Coordinator
it sucks really about this film...Criterion did the Laser and for them just to port it over would have been easy as pie...I don't know who has the rights to the Polygram stuff at all...I know that MGM got the rights to Fargo and some other of their stuff...soooo I guess that MGM should do the DVD

rutger_s

Supporting Actor
USA Home Entertainment owns the rights to The Game. USA recently licensed In The Mood For Love and Traffic to Criterion.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks