Okay.....now I'm REALLY impressed (re:PB2-ISD)

Discussion in 'Speakers & Subwoofers' started by AlanZ, Sep 30, 2003.

1. AlanZ

AlanZ Screenwriter

Just to reiterate, I have a beta version of the PB2-ISD. As I've indicated in a few recent posts, I'm more than thrilled to death with it. But I have to say that even though SVS products have always put a huge smile on my face, I was thoroughly impressed (and even surprised) at what I was hearing/feeling the other day. I was sitting at the computer here surfing around the web while my kids were watching Titan AE on the system. Not long into the movie, I was having a hard time concentrating on what I was doing and started becoming (much) more aware of the movie. All these sound effects (rocket ships and such) were starting to take over the room.....and then....I started to not only hear the walls beginning to strain, I could feel these pressure waves of bass hitting me, one after the other. Okay, so those of you who have SVS subs are probably thinking, "duh, that's what happens every time we watch a movie." Well, I agree.....the only difference here is that the computer I was sitting at was in the OTHER ROOM. There have been times when I've been pretty amazed at how the bass sounded from the other room, but this time I was actually FEELING it from the other room! Granted, I have been gradually testing the limits of this sub, and I'm sure I had it just a tad hot.......but holy cow, what an experience. This thing rules!!!

2. GarAlb

GarAlb Stunt Coordinator

I pre-ordered mine a few weeks ago. I keep looking outside and it's not here yet [​IMG] ......... Time sure moves slow waiting.