What's new

OK? So who wants my "Making of Alien" DVD? (1 Viewer)

brian stiles

Auditioning
The first one who can tell me how to get it to you without costing me wins the dvd!! Fair? I have it in a dvd case and a color print out label.. ...looks good I think!!
Wonder why I am doing this. ..well. ..I had a lot of DVDS and sold them all due not wanting to be a collector anymore.. ..sounds sick eh... ..guess I just lost intrest in collecting movies... but I still watch them. .just don't want to collect anymore. ..funny thing is my roommie has more than I and he doesn't own either of the full dd/dts systems I have!!! :).. ..i only kept 7 of them.. ...they are:
1. Fight Club
2. Se7en (SE)
3. Saving Private Ryan (dts)
4. Jurassic Park
5. The Matrix
6. T2 (SE)
7. The 5th Element
-stiles

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Is this the Alien Legacy DVD that was the 5th disc in the box set of the same name? The one you had to mail in to Fox for?
If "yes", then I will offer to have it picked up by FedEx at no expense to you. Are you asking for any other kind of payment, or is it "Free...just recipient pays for shipping and sender should do as little work as possible"?
If both questions are "Yes" answers, then we can work out a deal (if no to the 2nd, then we can still work a deal perhaps).
DAVE/MEMPHIS
------------------
DAVE/Memphis
My 3-year-old enjoying Superman - The Movie in widescreen:
Steve_Widescreen.jpg

(Some of my DVD's are to the left side of the picture)

brian stiles

Auditioning
>>>Is this the Alien Legacy DVD that was the 5th disc in the box set of the same name? The one you had to mail in to Fox for?"Free...just recipient pays for shipping and sender should do as little work as possible"?

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
Well, criminy - if David doesn't come through, I'll just send you a money order for the cost of priority shipping, which will be $3.50.
------------------
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!
- Napoleon XIV

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks