What's new

Ok need some help: Cue Cat (1 Viewer)

Matthew Cook

Stunt Coordinator
I got a modified cue cat for dvd profiler. It has the ps/2 connector I want to use this on my laptop so I used my ps/2 to usb connector the cat glows red but wont scan please help

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Ya might wanna post this in the "Computer" forum section.

Thomas J. Coyle III

Stunt Coordinator
Bob McElfresh,

I will have to disagree with you on this one Bob. I bought a USB version of the Cue Cat from eBay and use it on my HTPC with DVD Profiler. The unit works fine with Win XP Pro and DVD Profiler with no additional software. The System list shows it as an input device.

Matthew Cook,

Check your System list and make sure that the Cue Cat is showing up as an input device. Also, it might help to be running at least Windows XP. If you are running less than Windows XP, such as Win 98 SE2, then Bob might be right that you do need to add additional software to get the Cue Cat to work.
Regards,
TCIII

greg jones

Stunt Coordinator
Here's what I would do. First, if you haven't already, go get Catnip and install it. Then follow the setup directions inside this thread. Make sure to read the part posted by "Miss Movie Diva", as it explains how to set up Catnip for DVDP.

Hope that helps you out.

Matthew Cook

Stunt Coordinator
I have done that I just think that you can hook the cue cat the way I did. I have a ps/2 cue cat that I bought a ps/2 to usb adapter and have it in the usb port. I dont have a ps/2 port on this laptop.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation690
Recent bookmarks