What's new

OK, my first attempt at selling (1 Viewer)

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
This will be my first dabble in selling something over the Internet. I've done a little research ( http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/Forum4/HTML/006477.html
Here's the list:
The Mummy
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Manhunter (prequel to Silence of the Lambs)
Superman
Pitch Black (rated version, NOT unrated version)
American Pie
All titles are the older releases, NOT any newer or more improved versions.
All titles are $10 and include Media Rate shipping to the USA. All titles are subject to prior sale. Payment to be accepted by check or money order, with funds clearing before shipment.
------------------
-Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
swouttakes.jpg

Join the JJR512.com Genome@home Team and help cure what ails you. (Click here for more info.)
Contact me: [email protected] | ICQ: 52675695 | Private Message
[Edited last by JustinR on October 24, 2001 at 11:38 AM]

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
Rich_Henn, I didn't even notice at first that you are in Eldersburg, MD. What a small world! I worked there up until two weeks ago, at the Taco Bell. My fiance is from there as well, went to LHS. A while ago, I also worked at the McDonald's inside the Wal*Mart. :)
I was going to offer to procure for you a T2 DVD in the metal case and send it to you at cost plus shipping, which would be $40 plus shipping. But since you live nearby, I can tell you where to get one, hopefully. I got mine just a few days ago from the Borders Books and Music in Columbia. I was there tonight, and just for curiosity I looked to see if they had anymore. There were none on the shelf, but a clerk there said their computer system said they did have some in the store somewhere. However, he was unable to find any in their stock area. But you might be able to get one through them, perhaps they may be able to get one sent there from another store or find out if there is one in their Towson location. It seems to be your best bet at this point. If you don't know where Borders is, let me know and I'll help you out.
Also, maybe you could give me some job tips...I'm currently available! :)
------------------
-Justin "JJR512" Rebbert
swouttakes.jpg

Join the JJR512.com Genome@home Team and help cure what ails you. (Click here for more info.)
Contact me: [email protected] | ICQ: 52675695 | Private Message

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
Which version of Manhunter? Standard 1-disc or LE 2-disc?

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks