What's new

Ok, just got my PB1-ISD, got a question. (1 Viewer)

Mike Monti

Stunt Coordinator
It's Cool....:D

Haven't hooked it up yet, but I've noticed that an academic understanding of what 18x20x21 looks like is somewhat different than actually experiencing an object of those dimensions in real life.

Which brings me to my question: The port on the side of the sub is larger than my cat, I see that there are top port grills for the cylinder subs are there any side grills available for those of us with boxes?

Can't wait to test it.

Craig Chase

Gear Guru
Real Name
Craig
Stuff the cat into the Port, Crank the system, and your problems will be solved... Kitty will not get NEAR the sub again...;)

John Tami

Stunt Coordinator
Naughty Boy Craig! :D

I would keep a serious bass track dvd on pause....receiver set at reference level....Kitty gets close to Sub.....BAM!!!!

Remove Kitty from Ceiling.......

Problem fixed....

Dan Halchak

Stunt Coordinator
The above suggestions work like a charm, I've seen it done/had the pleasure of mentoring a cat this way.

ColinM

Senior HTF Member
PE Grill

I wonder if the right size of this would work. I'd be a bit concerned about resistance added, but SVS uses the same type of mesh on the cylinders....

Tim Stumpf

Stunt Coordinator
The Humane Society has determined that no animals were harmed in the making of this thread...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks