What's new

OK - Jumping late on the bandwagon - GTA3 for XBOX (1 Viewer)

Michael Henry

Second Unit
Real Name
J. Michael Henry
I know this has been out for what 10 years or so on the PS2 :)

But me, being an avid XBOX'er, I JUST got my hands on the Grand Theft Auto 3 double pack and played this for the 1st time...

WOW This is a fun game!!!

Now I know why the outcry over this game is so high - however being an adult gamer, all is good - I don't let my 8 year old watch me play tho (she loves to sit and watch)...

However, me and the wife are having a blast playing it...we really rolled when we found out how to get your health back up :)

Anyways, this is a great game coming from a 1st timer...

Keith_R

Screenwriter
Real Name
Kyle
Think GTA3 is great?!wait until you start playing Vice City:) .

Seriously though, you are absolutely correct, it is a great game and goes down as one of my top 10 games.

Jay Mitchosky

Senior HTF Member
...we really rolled when we found out how to get your health back up
Not yet having the game (way, way, way too many great titles out right now... PGR2, Crimson Skies, Two Towers, Prince of Persia, Metal Arms, blah blah blah) how do you restore health?

David Galindo

Screenwriter
Wait till the late night, get a nice car, pick up a prostitute and head to a dark alley.

Very hilarious :laugh:

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Ya, your health goes up and your money goes down...then when she gets out, you can beat her and take your money back....or so I think

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks