What's new

OK, I'm an idiot - the Sheegoth in MP has me stumped (1 Viewer)

EdR

Second Unit
I've gotten completely stuck in MP, I've tried about 15 times to get past the Mama Sheegoth, but I absolutely cannot kill it. I've gotten to know how she moves so well, that I can dance around the room for days without getting hurt, but I can't bring her down!!

I read some FAQs that basically say to fire missiles after she breathes, or shoots ice, while she rests...they say it should take ~20 missiles. I've followed these instructions to the "T" - only I end up using 40+ missiles but she won't die! WTF am I doing wrong??

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
You have to shoot the missiles after she shoots out her freeze breath. You can only get one or two hits off before you can hurt her again.

You can also go in ball mode and drop bombs under her.

EdR

Second Unit
You have to shoot the missiles after she shoots out her freeze breath. You can only get one or two hits off before you can hurt her again.

You can also go in ball mode and drop bombs under her.
Thanks for the reply...I've read about the morph-bombs, but the FAQs seem to agree than missiles are the way to go. I'll have to try some bombs tonight...I'm really tired of fighting this boss...

I've definitely learned to wait until after she breathes...I assume that you know she's been hurt because the sparks/lightning starts to come from her back...right? I swear I've been sinking tons of missiles into her, which cause damage (sparks) but even after emptying over 40 missiles, she's still growling!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
You have to shoot them under her neck, also. If she flashes red underneath, that means you're hurting her.

EdR

Second Unit
OK, regarding the bombs (I can't try it until I get home) can you just stay under there, and bomb away, or do you have to time them the same way as missiles?

felix_suwarno

Screenwriter
roll to a ball, and try some hit and run. if i am not mistaken it is only vulnerable after breathing the ice.

EdR

Second Unit
OK, thanks all, I think this is all the info I need to finally get this Sheegoth off my back! ;)

Allen_Appel

Second Unit
When the lightning shoots out her back, it means she's absorbing the energy from your missile attacks and only getting stronger. Wait until she's out of breath and panting before shooting. I could never do the morph ball bombing without getting stomped.

EdR

Second Unit
Just to follow up -- It worked the first time I tried. I used the morph ball bomb method. Thanks everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks