What's new

OK Hsu does have good customer service (1 Viewer)

Chris Tabor

Stunt Coordinator
I was surprised to hear them say they were sending me a new driver without even wanting the old one back. Even though they do seem to have excellent customer service there still may be a Hsu vtf-2 going up for sale.:)

DanaA

Screenwriter
Thanks for posting. I have the VTF-2 also, love it, but have wondered about their customer service, as I've never heard one way or the other and never had any occasion to use them personally.

DanaA

Screenwriter
You might be interested to know that in the current issue of The Audiophile Voice, they reviewed the VTF 3's and said it was one of the finest subs they had tested and that the VTF 2's stood up with the 3's, except at frequencies below 25 hertz. I'm pretty sure I have this right, even though it was a rush reading job at Tower this morning.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Hsu subs have always gotten good reviews. Especially performance for the money. Chris, it will be interesting to see how your situation works out... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks