OK Folks, TMNT on DVD Call in Campaign begins in two Weeks.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by DeathStar1, Jul 6, 2002.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I can't seem to find a proper number for Cartoon Network, so we're just going to go with the publicity number we have for Artisan Entertainment. If that call in campaign is a success, to get the series released on DVD, we'll do a research for a proper Cartoon Network Number to call. I also hope that the official site can help advertise this to give it even more exposure.
    Since most people will probably get answering machines when they call, just in case, we'll call one day ahead of time, leave a message letting 'em in on our plans, and if they experience a phone service Jam, this is why, heh.
    Hopefully we'll make some type of good impact and have the series released by the begining of next year, especially if we keep the calls coming long after the two day campaign is over....
    So, start advertising this, get the word out, and in two weeks, it begins [​IMG].

2. LukeB

LukeB Cinematographer

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, I presume?

3. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Yep, Amazed at how many people ask that [​IMG]. Figured if the person had even seen it once, they'd know, hehheh.

4. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

Good, I hope you post any updates in this thread. [​IMG] I'll be waiting.

5. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Yep, I will [​IMG]. But I didn't think it would be wise to post the phone number and have people randomly calling in two weeks before, what I hope, will be the major barrage [​IMG].
    But on Next Thursday, July 18th, 2002, to July 19th, 2002, the Phone In Campaign will begin. We will also provide a snail mail address for people to write in letters one week ahead of the scheduled date, so they'd hopefully arrive there on time [​IMG].

6. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

It Begins!
    I'm posting the info a little early, because I want to head to sleep a bit earlier tonight. Gotta get up for that 6 AM, 4 mile bike ride tommorow [​IMG].
    So Folks, here's the information you'll need. The Address for Artisan Entertainment is..
    Artisan Entertainment
    2700 Colorado Avenue, 2nd Floor
    Santa Monica, CA 90404
    You should Address it to:
    Mr. Ross
    Why him? His description is below. I beleive this is the guy we want to target.
    He joined Artisan as President of Family Home Entertainment (FHE) and Executive Vice President of Artisan Home Entertainment in January 1998. Mr. Ross currently oversees the day-to-day activities of all family entertainment projects and is responsible for all DVD production of Artisan's Home Entertainment unit.
    He previously served as Senior Vice President of Hallmark Home Entertainment and was responsible for the acquisition, marketing, and sales of a broad range of films.
    I also refound the Cartoon Network Address, so we can focus on the TV Portion of this campaign as well.
    Address for Cartoon Network
    Sean Atkins(Toonami)
    Cartoon Network
    1050 Techwood Drive NW
    Atlanta, GA 30318
    For the Artisan Letter, just let them know that you would support Seasonal Box Sets of the show, with Extra features. It also wouldn't hurt to let them know you'd support any TMNT merchandise they put out, since money talks [​IMG].
    For the cartoon Network letter. Let the Toonami Producer Sean Atkins know that if they pick up the series, they'd have 192 eps to recycle through over and over again, plus they could kick off the airing of the series with the 3 part, never dubbed, OVA.
    That's it for now! Remember, we plan to get in at least 1,000 letters, and 5,000 phone calls to really make an impact, so PLEASE spread the word!