OK, Bass Freaks, some K2's for sale!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian Bunge, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

There's a dealer selling 3 B-stock Crown K2's on ebay for $1149. It sounds like a decent deal but what do I know. Anyway, I just wanted to alert everyone. They were on there last week and and the auction ended with 0 bids. This auction has two days left on it so I imagine if you put in the minimum bid you'd get one of these at the above price. Click here for more details.
    Brian

2. Greg_R

Greg_R Screenwriter

Greg
    The B-stock Crown K2s that I got from this dealer had obvious wear on the cases (but I got them for $950 each). The ad was exactly the same (i.e. "sealed, in the box") & you do get the warantee card & original box. Just be aware that cosmetic damage is not disclosed by this company...

3. Brian Bunge

Brian Bunge Producer

Greg,

Cosmetic damage usually constitutes B-stock. That can easily happen at the factory. That really shouldn't be an issue. As long as they are in proper working condition and they still have the full 3 year warranty that's all that should matter.

Brian

4. Brandon B

Brandon B Second Unit

I've seen them as A stock new for slightly more than that ($50-$80) semi-recently (electronicscity.com, 123DJ.com, fullcompass.com). Have prices gone up on these?

BB