What's new

OJ Simpson's reality show!??!?! (1 Viewer)

Dave Poehlman

Senior HTF Member
Okay.. guilty or not, am I the only one who sees this as quite possibly the dumbest idea ever?

Link to entire article
HERE.

So, it's a self-proclaimed rip-off of an MTV show that, IMO, has already run it's course. Now, you're going to stick a controversial character in front of the camera to play jokes on people!??!

I tell ya, if OJ comes and plays a joke on me, the first words out of my mouth will be, "Did you find that killer yet, OJ? I know you've been searching all of the golf courses in Florida for him."

Of course, I never thought the Anna Nicole show would take off.

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
The sad part is, there is probably going to be an audience for this show, just as there is for all of the other reality dreck that dominates the airwaves now.

I can envision the premise now. O.J. donning a black ski mask, leather gloves and Bruno Magli shoes standing over a life-less body screaming "you've been "juiced'"

How disgusting.

ScottH

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott Hanson
It's called 'Juiced' (or is it Juice'd?) and it looks like it will be going straight to DVD. I heard the co-host of the show talking about it on a radio show. One of the pranks had OJ trying to sell someone a white Ford Bronco at a car dealership, another had his co-host interviewing for a roommate, and OJ walks in as the other roommate. I actually find the idea of that second one hilarious, but I'm sure OJ is not able to pull it off. Even the co-host didn't seem too impressed by the whole project.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks