What's new

Ohio mom charged with felony child sunburning (1 Viewer)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
After that update it just proved further that some people should keep their noses out of other peoples business. What was the reason they put the woman in jail anyways? Can't they only keep you for 24 hours without actually charging you with something? If I were her I'd be extremely pissed and would go after the doctors who gave the wrong evaluation, I'd go after the deputy who arrested her and I'd go after the press that blew the story out of proportion. Now whenever this woman goes anywhere she will forever be known as the child abuser. Just horrible.

Ryan Wright

Screenwriter
The lady probably didn't learn anything about proper child care, and the kids got deprived of their mom for 8 days.
I wonder if she was breast feeding. I hope they provided her access to a pump, and I hope her husband was able to take care of the children and bring them milk.

Do you know tramatic this had to be for those children? Infants do not like being without their mother. They scream and cry and it's incredibly stressful on them. My wife had surgery when our daughter was under a year old and she couldn't see her for a couple of days. She (our daughter) had a very rough time without mom.

I hope this woman gets a good lawyer and sues over this. I think any jury would find in her favor. Unfortunately, it's our tax dollars going to waste, but I think she deserves something here. That prosecutor should lose his job.

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
They carried this story on the local news last night, and included pictures of the kids. Maybe they just weren't great pictures, but they made this story seem much more ridiculous than it already is. One of the twins appeared to have no red on him that I could see. The other one was pink beneath his eyes, and on his forehead. They seemed to be trying to show his back in the picture as well, which looked quite white to me. The older daughter appeared to have a nice, golden tan. I literally yelled at the set when I saw this. There was nothing in the pictures to indicate any pain or discomfort, and certainly nothing to indicate that these kids had ever been burnt so bad that they looked like they'd been dipped in red paint.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks