OH YEAH! New Castlevania game announced!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Romier S, Feb 20, 2002.

1. Romier S

Romier S Producer

Well here you have it. The announcement for the follow-up to Circle of the Moon. Click
    here to read all about it.
    Now we need the announcement for next game on the next gen consoles! (in 2d glory of course[​IMG])

2. Joseph Young

Joseph Young Screenwriter

Thanks for the heads up Romier! [​IMG]
    White Night Concerto!
    Awesome title. [​IMG] So glad to hear they're continuing the 2D goodness on the GBA. I have yet to even approach finishing SoTM!
    Joseph

3. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

According to the MadMan over at Madmanscafe this is the originally PS2 Castlevania, they just changed platforms with it.

Now where to find a damn GBA to TV hookup as I can't stand the GBA's tiny screen.

4. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

I haven't finished CoTM yet. I wanderred around looking for my next obstacle for a while and stopped. Since Golden Sun, Wario, Sonic, and SMA2 have come out, I haven't put it back in. Perhaps I should wander around again.
    I did enjoy as much as I played and would welcome another edition of the game.
    This type of game also makes me wish they'd manufacture a cheap GBA connector disc for the gamecube that transports the GBA image to the GCN and allows you to play the game on a television screen. Some of these games would look really nice on a backlit 32" TV [​IMG].

5. Romier S

Romier S Producer

As happy as I am to have another Castlevania game I hope we see a new one for the next gen consoles soon. I would love to see a 2d Castlevainia with the graphics quality of something like Guilty Gear X.

6. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

On one hand I am glad to have a new Castlevania game, but on the other hand pissed off that I have to play it on the tiny ass poorly lit GBA.

7. JasonK

JasonK Supporting Actor

Wow, this is great great news! COTM is the best GBA game I've played to date, and I'm very pleased to see a follow up.

Now if only some concrete news came out about a 2D Castlevania for the next-gen systems.

Jason

8. Andre F

Andre F Screenwriter

Sign me up for this this cart. COTM was great and I look forward to this as well.

-Andre F

9. Kelley_B

Kelley_B Cinematographer

JasonK,

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on a new Castlevania for a next gen home console as Concerto was due to be on the PS2, but got moved to GBA....which is sad for me as I hate the GBAs screen.

10. JasonK

JasonK Supporting Actor

Kelley,

That's some sour news. I'm thrilled that there will be a new Castlevania for GBA, but really want one for the next-gen systems.

I just hope Konami doesn't toy with the idea of coming out with another 3D Castlevania for the PS2/Xbox/Cube. I'll wait patiently for a next-gen Castlevania, provided it's 2D.

Jason

11. Romier S

Romier S Producer