What's new

Oh yeah baby, KU knocks off Arizona (1 Viewer)

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
After almost dying of anticipation all day long, I finally got back to town and was able to watch the game. I had a funny feeling that my 'Hawks were going to upset the Wildcats, but I didn't think it would happen the way it did. Except for Jason Gardner, KU pretty much put it to the Cats this afternoon. I don't think 'Zona knew what hit 'em. I can't help but wonder about some of the calls and no calls made by the refs though. There were some pretty questionable fouls on both sides of the ball. Oh well, I'm just glad Roy's boy's came away with the win.

Brian W. Ralston

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian W. Ralston
While I am a die hard AZ fan (....I was in the AZ Pep Band for many years while studying there in the 90's) and very upset my Wildcats did not even get a pre-season ranking this year......I don't think they quite deserved to be #3 this early in the season. KU played a great game and the fact that AZ's team is mostly freshman this year started to show at that game.
Also, the fact that AZ came back and made the game much closer at the end instead of just lying down and taking the beating says something for the Cats.
If you look at AZ's schedule this year though, it is probably the toughest non-conference schedule in the nation and I believe this will pay off come tournament time.
KU should be ranked ahead of AZ, but Az is still a top 8 team right now if you ask me.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks