What's new

Oh, Rapture! Ren & Stimpy are back! (1 Viewer)

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
Last weeks was SO disappointing,but I thought this weeks episode where Ren goes to the shrink to be absoultely hysterical.

There were alot of laugh out load moments. :emoji_thumbsup:

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Yes, it was Black Hole and Stimpy's Invention however the ridiculous amount of commercials that TNN inserts totally destroys the flow of these toons.....sad.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
Were they uncut? Well....that depends on how you look at it, the episodes didn't have any actual material edited from or added into them however the extra TNN commercial breaks were spliced in at awkward moments completely destroying the flow of both the original episodes IMO. In that sense they were "modified" for broadcast.

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
Were they uncut? Well....that depends on how you look at it, the episodes didn't have any actual material edited from or added into them however the extra TNN commercial breaks were spliced in at awkward moments completely destroying the flow of both the original episodes IMO. In that sense they were "modified" for broadcast.>>

Sort of like what the Fox Familly Channel did to the Real Ghostbusters. They aired the episodes uncut(Compared to USA Network), but they inserted so many commercials that they had to seperate the show into at least 4 acts. It was originally meant to have at least one or two commercial breaks.

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Man, the beating the dead horse motif had me in stitches! Especially at the first part when Ren goes apeshit. Teh Funnay was strong with this one!

Dan B

Screenwriter
I finally saw the second episode yesterday & I liked it a lot! I just didn't like the first episode much though.

-Dan

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
wow so they only had 2 new ready to go at launch?
at least we were able to see theclassic big house blues unedited.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
"wow so they only had 2 new ready to go at launch?"

Yeah reminds me of the old R&S too.

But, at least, they did also have "Man's Best Friend" which has never been officially aired until tonight, right?

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
oh was that on before big house?

i missed the first 10 minutes. that has never aired before so technically it is new.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
"Guido! It's all clear to me now! I'm the keeper of the cheese........and you're the lemon merchant....and he knows it.....that's why he's going to Kill us!:D

Travis Hedger

Supporting Actor
Oh man, how could you NOT complete the quote?

"we have got to get out of here, before they let loose, THE MARMASETS!!!! I'll save ya little lady!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks