What's new

Oh my! (1 Viewer)

alan halvorson

Senior HTF Member
I assume that if Ebay doesn't remove this auction, the sellers will before it ends, else they'll owe a helluva fee.

Ted Lee

Senior HTF Member
i don't know exactly how ebay works, but it looks like there are real bids on it? does that mean someone is actually willing to pay 4mil?

RyanJE

Second Unit
Its probably the owner with different accounts or one of his friends. He'll have to remove it before the end of the auction. As dumb as people are I highly doubt anyone is that stupid.

--OR--

Im just really jealous that someone is about to become a millionaire off of a stick.
And here I always thought it took hard work and perseverance. ;)

DonnyD

Screenwriter
LOL........A million comedians out of work and someone is trying to be funny....

Jerome Grate

Senior HTF Member
Shucks, I got one of those on the side of the house 1000 times that size. Ebay here I come hope I can get a Gazillion dollars for it.:D

Matt^Brown

Supporting Actor
The best part of the auction is the questions people ask him and the answers that he comes up with. It seems that several people know who he is and realize that it is a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks