What's new

Oh My... Good Guys Has The New Sony 65WV700 - $4000 out the door!!! (1 Viewer)

MartinV

Stunt Coordinator
I just called the goodguys.com before they closed tonight. They gave me a sales price of $4000 (retail price is $4700) for the new Sony WV700 (this includes curb-side shipping & no sales tax). They just got them in a few days ago. I'm so tempted to buy one right now. Btw, it includes a free digital camera.
Check out the link:
http://www.goodguys.com/adtemplate.a...5&catky=733455
Looks like The Good Guys are trying to give Onecall.com a run for their money as a low price leader over the internet.

MartinV

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone out there thinking about buying the new Sony RPTV?

I'm probably going to wait a couple of months myself so I can get some feedback from the early adopters of this set.

As far as the specs go, this set looks to kiss some major you know what!

Pedrito

Auditioning
I saw the 57WV600 today at CC. I was impressed. The adjustable DRC is one of a kind. It lets you get the best picture from a regular cable or analog signal. This feature alone is worth the price. HD is excellent. Looks like Sony has a winner. You can't go wrong with either the WV700 or WV600.

MartinV

Stunt Coordinator
That sounds awesome Pedrito (in regards to the DRC feature).

Looks like Sony is the leading contender for my $$$ in a few months. That is, unless Toshiba's new 65HDX82 beats it out in a head-to-head comparison. The one thing I like about the new Toshiba is that it's detachable (screen from the base) for easy installation/delivery and it's black in color to match my speakers and A/V components.

I guess only time will tell which is the better 65" RPTV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks