What's new

Oh Man! This Tuesday Is Gonna Kill Me :) (1 Viewer)

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the reminder! I knew there were two DVDs coming out next Tuesday that I wanted!
Soon my MST DVD collection will be complete! :)
------------------
Scott Weinberg
------------------
ofcsminilogo2.gif

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Stunt Man - Yes
Planet of the Apes (Burton) - Most Likely
Somebody mentioned "Angry Red Planet", I think it's on sale all over, may be over at Borders for $12.95. Picked up a copy of Dark City for $12.95, it's been a year since I watched it, what a great movie!!

Scott-C

Supporting Actor
My wife made me make a Christmas list of DVDs I wanted, then threatened to kill me if I bought any of them ahead of time (which I did last year and it was not well-received). Lucky for me the Dirty Harry box set is not on my list...he he
Unfortunately for me, Shrek, Snow White, Ultimate Jordan, and about 6 others I really want are on the list. 5 weeks and counting...hope Santa's good to me this year!
------------------
Link Removed

John K Carter

Stunt Coordinator
Stunt Man fer sure.
On the DVD-Audio front Queen: Night at the Opera
is out on the 20th.
(barring some delay)

JasonK

Supporting Actor
There is some good stuff this week. I ordered POTA, Instrument, Bad Taste, and I'm hoping my Get A Life Volume 2 will ship out, too. Good stuff.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
I was going to restrain myself, but then I got the Best Buy sale flyer....

Dirty Harry box at $52, Grinch, Apocalypse Now Redux, Planet of the Apes at hot price....plus some more I can't recall at the moment. Sigh....

Alex Morrow

Stunt Coordinator
I'm picking up the Dirty Harry box (Hmmm that just sounds disgusting) along with the two MST3k discs. I also finally bought a copy of Chasing Amy this weekend. With a guilty purchase of Meatballs.

HenrikTull

Second Unit
The Matrix 2 - pack and The Smashing Pumpkins Greatest Hits. That's it. Gotta save money for a Stratocaster.

Troy LaMont

Supporting Actor
For me?
POA, Grinch and oh yeah, for my daughter Britney Spears: Britney: The Videos!
She likes Britney. ;) :D
Troy

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
I'm waiting for:

The Matrix Revisited

Robin And The 7 Hoods (Special Edition)

Dead Pool

The Enforcer

Planet Of The Apes (2001)

Magnum Force

Sudden Impact

Next week Willow and Der Blaue Engel (The Blue Angel, famous Marlene Dietrich movie).

Cees

Jose Q

Stunt Coordinator
Surprisingly enough I passed on Apes and Grinch.

I thought Apes was ok but nothing extraordinary. The Grinch I haven't even seen so I'll probably rent it.

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Planet of the apes, both the movie and the tv series....

Grinch is a rental at best for me....

R~

ShanonS

Stunt Coordinator
My wife told me to get the Grinch, so I can blame that one on her. Planet of the Apes and Apocalypse Now Redux will be mine. I told myself I was going to cut down my DVD purchases, but I also picked up Boondock Saints and Thin Red Line DTS on ebay this week. We don't go out to movies anymore, heck why would we, so I figure this is actually cheaper after Cokes and Popcorn...
Somebody stop me!!!!:D

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I can only surmise that nobody sprung for the Cowboy Beebop boxset here. That'll hit you where it counts.

Steve_Ch

Supporting Actor
Cowboy Bebop, seriously considered it, but it's just a little too rich right now, may be when NASDAQ hits 2500 again ;) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks