What's new

Oh man! Here it comes! PT-47WX49 tomorrow! (1 Viewer)

AndreTrixy

Auditioning
Oh wow, it's finally hit me!

3 LONG weeks ago I went to SEARS with a $1,600 price match. Of course they have a new policy, and denied me teh pricematch. I was so amazed by the set (the one I have currently, is older then myself!), I instantly bought it for their price, and I figured I might as well pay for 3 years in house service for $300.

Well, the reciept was $2,444! Ouch, lot more then I expected.

Anyways, its COMING TOMORROW! And I'm STOKED! I'm so excited!

Few things:

What stores does SEARS pricematch? So I can find the lowest price, and at least save a few bucks.

Should I cancel the $299, 3 year service?

Where do I buy the Video Essential DVD? Best Buy didn't seem to carry 'em. And I'm not sure where else to look.

What should I do first?

SWEET!!!

Andy_R

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
Congrats! I've had this set for about a month, and I love it.

Like you, I went into Sears armed with several price-matches in the $1600 range. One by one, the all were turned down. It seemed they only match sites who sell it for the same price as they do. This annoyed me, so I bought it from my local audio/video shop instead (and still got a good deal). Keep your eyes out to see if the have a 10% off day. If they do in the next 30 days, you should be able to go back and get them to give a bit of a refund.

You should be able to find VE or Avia at many online stores such as amazon or buy.com

Enjoy your new set!

Andy_R

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Andy
I just noticed that Sears is having a 10% off everything sale Saturday morning for a few hours. If you take your receipt in, they should refund you the difference between what you paid for the set and the sale price. If you paid their regular price of $2000, then you should get $200 back.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks