What's new

Oh man... here is my next upgrade? (1 Viewer)

J

John Morris

Recently, I bought a brand spankin new Pioneer SD-643HD HDTV RPTV. Although I noticed the potential availability of many local ISF calibrator persons, none would come to my house unless I bought the set from them.
I also implored the visitation of an ISF from other ports but none would visit the Houston Texas area.
So, how much money and how much time would I need to invest to become ISF certified like those non-cooperative other folks?
------------------
Take Care,
merc
----------------
Link Removed
God Bless America!!!

Although you dont have to become certified to calibrate your own TV, you will need to invest in some equipment to get best results.
Here is a link to get you started:
Link Removed

Brian Corr

Supporting Actor
John,
Steve Martin (cheezmo) lives in Plano.
He may be willing to make a trip to Houston if there were a group of people who wanted ISF calibrations done.
He has done mine and is pretty knowledgeable about toshiba's and mits.

Gregg Loewen

Founder, Professional Video Alliance
Insider
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Gregg Loewen
Hi John, this is a venture I have stepped into over the past year. Please read the ISF Thread in the Hardware Archieves. IMO, ISF certification means next to nothing and in NO WAY means that somebody is competent to work on your new set.
Gregg
------------------
Link Removed
The Newest Sonotube
Gregg's DVDs
The Family Units

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation155
Recent bookmarks