What's new

*** Official ZOMBIELAND Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Lucia Duran

Screenwriter
All things Zombie has a few more clips from the film. I really cannot wait for this one! Looks like it is going to be a fun ride!

steve3050

Auditioning
Real Name
jack

clips looks great with effects.
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Todd H

Go Dawgs!
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd
With this starting tomorrow I'm surprised there's not more talk. It's sitting at 83% on Rotten Tomatoes right now and is getting some really good reviews. I'll definitely be in line because I can't get enough zombie movies. :)

Hicks

Agent
Real Name
Jason
I really liked Jesse Eisenberg in The Squid and the Whale and Adventureland, good to see him branching out and doing something like this too.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Zombieland". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Zombieland" should be posted to the
[COLOR= #44708c]Official Review Thread[/COLOR].

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Rhett_Y

Screenwriter
Great flick. The cameo scene is great.

I really dug the main character "Ohio" i think was his name. Woody did an excellent job also. The scene where he meets the cameo person is freaking great!

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
I really dug the main character "Ohio" i think was his name. Woody did an excellent job also. The scene where he meets the cameo person is freaking great!
Columbus was what they called him.
I kept thinking at the scene they tore the indian store apart "this will look AWESOME in Blueray" :) The intricate detail of small items flying around... awesome stuff ;)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Terrific movie.
Originally Posted by Hicks

I really liked Jesse Eisenberg in The Squid and the Whale and Adventureland, good to see him branching out and doing something like this too.
In a weird way, this performance actually fits right in with the character schtick he established in those movies. He's still an intelligent, neurotic young dude with girl issues here. And as for the cameo:
This and his Get Smart cameos are the only Billy Murray-style roles Bill Murray's taken in years. I loved what his only regret turned out to be.

Jeremiah

Screenwriter
Saw it today and it was an entertaining movie, some very good stuff. Gawd, that BM cameo is flipping hillarious, just awesome. The theater was pretty packed at 7:20 tonight so it should do really well.

Greg.K

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg K.
We saw this last night - very funny movie. I loved the rules and how they kept coming up. I'm not a big Woody Harrelson fan but he was great in this movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks