*** Official "WHITE OLEANDER" Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Robert Crawford, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "White Oleander". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.
    All HTF member film reviews of "White Oleander" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.
    Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
    Crawdaddy

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    I'm seeing this film today and I hope the early buzz about the performances are correct.

Crawdaddy

3. JoshF

JoshF Supporting Actor

I thought this movie was fantastic. Probably not a winner with the HTF demographic, but there are some great performances in this movie. Michelle might finally get her Oscar, and Alison Lohman will be an actress to be reckoned with.

4. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Where's your review, Crawdaddy? [​IMG]
    This movie turned out to be pretty much what the trailer led me to expect and a bit more. Performances were great, but I think that for pretty much every movie I see, except for The Phantom Menace and other movies with obvious bad acting. It's too bad it didn't get very much box office draw; hopefully Lohman will get her big break with Matchstick Men.
    4 out of 5