What's new

Official Valentine's Idea's Thread (1 Viewer)

Clinton McClure

Rocket Science Department
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Clint
I'll be spending my entire Valentine's Day (day and night) at work (much like I spent July 4th, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's). :frowning:

Frederick

Second Unit
Since we're planning on having a wedding ceremony this year, out money's a lil' tight, so I can't do too much for my wife this year. I'm going to stick with the roses delivered to the office and dinner bit. Always remember guys, no matter what, the classics still work ;). I do remember one year I was dating this girl, and we were emailing each other back and forth, she said that she loved me more than I loved her. I said that was impossible, so being the difficult person that she was, she said prove it. 2 hours later, I appeared in her office with 2 dozen roses and some candy, with a card that said "How's this"? The things that we men do to win an argument :laugh: ...

Freddy C.

Rhonda Lynn

Agent
Wow! Some of you guys are soooo awesome! :) The trips or even the hotel with the jacuzzi are great!

Just remember ... flowers, candy, AND a card!

The guy with the spaghetti idea is so thoughtful. Give her a DVD of Lady & Tramp and a single red rose. And cook spaghetti. That would be really really sweet.

>'.'

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.