What's new

*** Official THE WOODSMAN Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "The Woodsman" please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "The Woodsman" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Nick C.

Second Unit
Really enjoyed the picture. I didn't mind the comforting lover character, Vickie, as Walter needed her as a foil, or the molester in the white car who Walter later beat up, as that gave the film suspense, but one subplot that was a bit upsetting to me, for making Walter too sympathetic, was the bird-watcher who was abused, implicitly, by her father, although it provided some tense moments towards the end of the story.

I doubt Bacon will be recognized with an Oscar nod or anything, but he's done some great work over the years, including memorable roles such as in Mystic River and A Few Good Men. I wonder how his directorial/acting project Loverboy will be received... just checked IMdB and it premieres today at Sundance

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks