What's new

*** Official "THE SWEETEST THING" Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "The Sweetest Thing". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.
All HTF member film reviews of "The Sweetest Thing" should be posted to this thread.
Thank you for your consideration in this matter.
Crawdaddy

Mark Lee

Second Unit
Well, since I haven't seen the flick yet, I can't obviously review it, but in yet another sign of DVD's utter domination of all things (from IMDB):

Movie stunner Cameron Diaz was disappointed when producers cut a humorous song about men's sexual organs from her new movie. The blonde beauty's latest flick The Sweetest Thing was meant to be even naughtier than the version fans will see in the cinema. Cameron explains, "There was The Penis Song. I'm sure it'll be on the DVD. It's all in fun, but men just have a problem with women singing about their penises. I don't think the men at a test screening realized we came to praise the penis and not make fun of it. They were a little intimidated by the song, so we cut it."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks