*** Official THE PACIFIER Review Thread

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Patrick Sun, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Patrick Sun

Patrick Sun Moderator

While this was one of those "movies-by-the-numbers", there was an underlining of sweetness that made it an okay viewing experience. It bordered on syrupy, but I didn't have high expectations, and it almost met them anyway. So, a decent family flick, but not really sure if the concept warranted the big screen treatment.

I give it 2 stars, or a grade of C.

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "The Pacifier". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.

Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!

If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.

Crawdaddy

3. D. Scott MacDonald

D. Scott MacDonald Supporting Actor

I saw this over the weekend with my kids and they both loved it. While this works much better for kids than it does for adults, it wasn't as bad as I was expecting - in fact it was kind of funny in parts. I expect that we will be picking this up on DVD.

As far as family entertainment goes, there's nothing very objectionable in the film.

I liked the running joke involving Greg Brady.