*** Official "THE CROCODILE HUNTER: COLLISION COURSE" Review Thread

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris, Jul 11, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Lead Actor

I just got back from seeing a screening. I figured this movie would suck.

I was so wrong.

The plot is horrible.
    The acting is bad.
    The downtimes in this film are really down, and nothing happens.

That having been said, the movie is so damned funny, and often it seems unintentionally so, that it is probably the campiest, laugh out loud film I have seen since "Back to the Beach"

I laughed so hard and certain segments that I almost cried - and I'm sure many of them were not the moments that were intended laughs. Irwin's wife seemed to wander through the film as though she had taken sleeping pills, a very drowsy, laid back performance that made you wonder what the hell was going on.. but it was counterbalanced with this out of control zany dialog and scenarios as delivered by Steve that just seemed out of some 1950s Jerry Lewis film.

Oh sure, it may not be for everyone. I walked in thinking it would suck. And I walked out still thinking it was not that good for acting and definitely not for plot. But for camp value, for sheer laugh out loud entertainment, it's the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

2. Robert Crawford

Robert Crawford Moderator

Robert
    This thread is now the Official Review Thread for "The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course". Please post all HTF member reviews in this thread.
    Any other comments, links to other reviews, or discussion items will be deleted from this thread without warning!
    If you need to discuss those type of issues then I have designated an Official Discussion Thread.
    Crawdaddy