What's new

***Official Survivor: Amazon Discussion Thread*** (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Either way, her vote didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. It's just an interesting sidenote, considering how much she professed to hate "those evil stepsisters of mine". :)

Marc Carra

Supporting Actor
Maybe my girlfriend should take the same IQ test Heidi took: In the blindfolded maze challenge, she turned to me and said "Gee, Christy would be good at this challenge!" :confused:

Marc.

James T

Screenwriter
Fuel for the fire: IIRC, they did not show Christy's confessional right after she writes her vote down when she puts it in the jar
Not really. Because of the "evil stepsiter" thing, it was kinda expected that she'd vote for Matt to win. If they aired what she had to say, bye-bye surprise.

If she did screw up, then Jeff would have known and that would have been the first question he would have asked that night.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
Lee, they only showed three confessionals, IIRC, the ones from Rob, Heidi and Butch.
I meant to say that they did not show her confessional at the end of the show or make it available online as they have made every other confessional from every other episode of every other season of Survivor.

Personally, I can't see how she did would not know the voting proceedure, it is pretty simple and I would sure hope that they explained the rules to them off camera or gave them written instructions. However, when Jeff mentioned that Christy had a sign language translator, he turned to her and said, "maybe that would have helped you on the show." Of course that could mean in general but that coupled with the lack of confessional is enough to start a consiracy theory over. ;) ;)

StephenK

Stunt Coordinator
If everyone hasn't heard, it looks like we should all be programming executives.

CBS is planning an all-star Survivor. I don't know if this is official list, but the E-online story mentioned these names, maybe only for "what-if" values
Richard Hatch
Rudy
Tina Wesson
Ethan
Jerri Manthey
Susan Hawkes
Gina Crews (friends with Hunter the pilot)
Colby
Lex
Michael "flame on" Skupin
Elisabeth Filarski
Colleen

If this is the right list, this could be very interesting.

Jim__B

Stunt Coordinator
Really doesn't surprise me, I mean getting naked for $500K+ vs what they did for on the show is a no brainer. Heidi though seems more like a Penthouse girl not Playboy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks