What's new

*** Official SURVIVING CHRISTMAS Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

David Galindo

Screenwriter
I think the Tim Allen christmas movie looks worse. Havent seen this one, though.

It just wouldnt be Christmas without a Tim Allen movie at the theaters!

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
up to 7% of rotten tomatoes. it started out at 0%, so I had high hopes, but it's gotten a couple good reviews. too bad.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/surviving_christmas/

I really love critics just ripping a film to shreds, hilarious!

"This ghastly comedy emits the subliminal whine of a sucking chest wound."
-- Jessica Winter, VILLAGE VOICE

"It is, from conception to execution, an unalloyed, unqualified, unmitigated disaster."
-- Carrie Rickey, PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER

"With a movie this bad, you can sure the DVD will be out before Christmas, just in time to give to someone that you really, really don't like."
-- Glenn Whipp, LOS ANGELES DAILY NEWS

"Affleck is so outrageously miscast as goofball Drew Latham that it's like watching Jennifer Lopez taking on the role of Lady Macbeth at the Scottish National Theatre."
-- Donald Munro, FRESNO BEE

"Makes you hope that Santa brings you coal in your stocking - so that you can use it to go upside the head of anyone remotely involved with its production."
-- Peter Sobczynski, CRITIC DOCTOR

Phil_L

Second Unit
I keep hoping that every flop film that Affleck makes will be the final nail in the coffin of his career. How does he keep getting roles???

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Surviving Christmas" please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Surviving Christmas" should be posted to the Official Review Thread.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation921
Recent bookmarks