What's new

*** Official SURROGATES Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
This thread is now designated the Official Discussion Thread for "Surrogates". Please, post all comments, links to outside reviews, film and box office discussion items to this thread.

All HTF member film reviews of "Surrogates" should be posted to the
[COLOR= #44708c]Official Review Thread[/COLOR].

Thank you for your consideration in this matter.

Crawdaddy

hampsteadbandit

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
rob cole
I just saw Surrogates here at an Odeon theatre here in London and thoroughly enjoyed it, compared to many of the summer releases I have seen and found to be overlong and "flaccid"

Surrogates had good solid acting, quite thought provoking in places, great effects - overall a good quality sci-fi / action film

not the best, but entertaining for sure

Abby_B

Supporting Actor
Entertaining definitely. It was a good blend of sci-fi, action and a little bit of a thriller mixed in as well, and I was really glad to see Bruce back in action. I thought the plot was intriguing but not overly complicated and one of the things I thought was pretty cool about the movie was the whole look/act of the surrogates. Like, even though they were actors, they made them look all shiny and robot-ish and acted like it too - I just thought that was a neat touch to the whole film. I think it was one of the better sci-fi movies I've seen this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation449
Recent bookmarks