What's new

*** Official STARSKY AND HUTCH Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
Saw it yesterday and was let down like another Stiller comedy this year...Along Came Polly. It did have some good moments but nothing that really stood out. It seemed like we have seen everything before. It wasn't terrible, just wasn't great.

I laughed hardest at the 'boat jump'. Now that was funny and I'm glad they didn't ruin that punchline by showing it in the trailer or anything. :D

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
The few funny scenes of the film for me:

I laughed pretty hard at the scene where Snoop Dogg was getting wired up to go undercover, and since the film takes place in 1975, wireless electronics weren't so miniaturized. The crowning punchline to the scene was when the telescopic antenna of "the wire" had to be fully extended upwards (and somewhat unobscured underneath clothes).

Another scene that was "wrong" (in a funny sense) was the dragon scene in the visit to Will Farrell's character in prison being captured on surveillance cameras and shown throughout the police precinct afterwards.

And there's the Brandy Roderick going topless while being "questioned" by S&H, distracting them to no end, of course.

The trailers already gave away Starsky blowing away the pony, which was too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks