What's new

Official Star Wars Galaxies Discussion (1 Viewer)

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Release date is Oct 27, whether it's ready or not. :)

Any bugs still left in the game can be explained away as either a "wardrobe malfunction" or the result of "deliberate creative decisions".

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
So what happens if I discontinue my membership/monthly fee? Do I lose the characters I created and everything they accumulated? Can I explore the planets alone on my own computer? Is there no use for the game unless you are hooked up?

I like the game a lot, but I find I don't have the time to play with such great frequency every month and I feel a little cheated when I pay $15 a month and don't get the chance to use it.

NickC

Second Unit
sam they give you at least 3 months where they promise nothing will happen to your character and stuff , but they are now clearing accounts that have been inactive for 6 months, So as long as you have played within a 6 month period your account should be safe

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Congratulate me, boys!

My character KONISHI (on the Intrepid server) will be performing his stand-up comedy routine at this weekend's GrooveFest 6!!

The event lasts all weekend and takes place on Naboo (exact location to be revealed Friday afternoon) but the COMEDY CONTEST is FRIDAY NOV 12 at 7pm Pacific or 10pm Eastern. Please stop by to laugh or groan or throw produce at the stage. :D

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Has anyone in the HTF gotten a Jedi yet?
My character is surging with the force but I havent started to glow yet. Hopefully soon.

NickC

Second Unit
I had a jedi, sold it, working on it again, more than half way there right now but havent played much as of late, glowing will only get you force sensitive, you then have to do at least 6 quests and gain a ton of xp of a number of weeks, more difficult now then it used to be

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Wow. I set the game aside for 2 weeks to enjoy Thanksgiving and watch the Seinfeld box set, and when I return I discover that my beloved guild THE ANTARIAN RANGERS has imploded. I still have some fireworks left over from the 1st anniversary party. I finally earned the title of MASTER RANGER this weekend but had no one to celebrate with. :frowning: Fortunately, I still have some standing invitations to join other guilds.

Jastrom and/or Grady, if you're still around, can you arrante to have me put on the Admin list for the former guild hall? There are a few decorations for my home I'd like to pick up. Many thanks and good luck in WoW.

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
HEY ROB! yeah it sucks the guild folded. we tried to get everyone left to vote allegiance to Hiram to take over the guild but my account ended before i could see things through.

Hiram has admin on all of our bldgs and i'm sure he will put you on them as well.

Grady and I and in fact Wen and everyone else from our guild are all playing World of Warcraft. I didnt want to play but grady sent me the 10 day pass and took me on a tour and hold s! this game blows SWG away in every aspect the game is HUGE! there are stunning visuals in this game from riding giant ships to flying on giant winged creatures to casting awesome spells it's like being in middle earth. the game F'n rocks!

If you decide to join us we are on.
Server:Lightbringer
Guild: Almost Legends

Most of us have the same names as swg since we've known each other for over a year it seemed the easiest way to keep things straight lol.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Jason,

I attended the latest IJB (Intrepid Jamboree Bash?) which was held in New Coventry. Sy Snootles and the Max Rebo band showed up. Astrogasm took the prize although I think The Def Spurs deserved it.

Wookiee Life Day is coming up.

I have joined a new guild, EXILES OF REALITY, located on a beautiful beach on the northern shore of Naboo. I love Naboo because it has the most beautiful scenery AND architecture. I hate the giant spiders. EXLIES are a bunch of goofballs. Since I'm the only Ranger, it's my responsibility to collect hides for the Architect and Armorsmith.

Wish you were here! :)

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Hi Jason,

Sorry, I didn't see your message until now. :b

Hiram took care of me. I love my new home and my new guild, located on one of the most beautiful beaches of Naboo.

I recently spent a couple weeks on Tatooine, doing the Jabba theme park and completing the last of the hero quests. Now I am the HERO OF TATOOINE and I have a ring to prove it. :) Also harvested a TON of hide for our guild's architect to use.

I'm close to mastering Rifleman (4 boxes to go) then Creature Handler will come next.

I helped a Jedi on one of his quests by finding the "Peko Peko Albatross", a rare and truly magnificent creature, and helping him slaughter it. (Because that's what Jedi DO, isn't it?) ;)

I have enough material for my 2nd stand-up comedy show. I'm waiting for the next GrooveFest, or other comedy competition, so I can have the audience rolling in the aisles.

I'm close to becoming Force Sensitive, but the massive amount of grinding necessary to become Jedi doesn't appeal to me. I thought it would be more fun to know the ways of the force, but only use it occasionally. Is that possible?

NickC

Second Unit
I'm close to becoming Force Sensitive, but the massive amount of grinding necessary to become Jedi doesn't appeal to me. I thought it would be more fun to know the ways of the force, but only use it occasionally. Is that possible?
rob you can go partially force sens, and pick up whatever bonus's you want, you need 6 columns and 24 force boxes to qualify for the padawan trials, you could pick up whatever you wanted and remain a regular character

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks