What's new

*** Official "SIMONE" Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

LennyP

Supporting Actor
I've just seen it, and as my expectations were pretty high, to its credit, the movie delivered and more! It'll be in one of my top 50 favorites no doubt. It's very funny, cringe inducing, not in a bad way but in a "that's so true" way. I wonder how good the DVD will be, now that it didn't gross much thanks to the audiences being pretty much morons, I don't mind saying, pushing much worse stuff like xxx and signs to the top spots.

Also IMHO the actress (Rachel Roberts (III)) who played Simone is quite beautiful.

And I was especialy surprised when I found out she is a Canadian Model/Actress.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
FYI: For those who are going to see Simone at the theaters, there is a bit of outtake footage at the very end of the credits, so stick around for it.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Supposedly the outtake footage has been described thusly:

It shows Al Pacino with a digital camera at a supermarket, using string to invisibly pull and push a shopping cart, open a freezer door, and take out a frozen dinner. Later, we see Simone digitally inserted into the scene. Cut to the fat paparazzi reporter who kissed her toothbrush earlier in the film saying something to the effect of "Chicken pot pie. I love that woman so much."

(I didn't stick around either, the above is from someone's post elsewhere).

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
I did see the post-credits scene (always stick around, just in case), and that description's pretty close. Except:
I thought I heard him say that "chicken pot pie" is what he loves -- but said with a beatific expression showing that he loves her even more for sharing his tastes.
M.

Ashley Seymour

Supporting Actor
I also wonder if and or when a creation like Simone will actually be possible in our real world.
Pretty commonplace by 2054.

LennyP

Supporting Actor
Yeah I forgot to add, there is one fun bit in the credits, and that one described above after.
I don't understand why the second any first glimpse of credits appears, everyone's like gotten scissors stuck in their asses, they jump up and race who's first outta the theater and just end up standing in line to leave, that's just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation554
Recent bookmarks